Apr 29, 2008

Unbelievable

So I JUST finish playing this really badass Delta Blues slide-guitar solo in front of this entire club full of black dudes, right? When who should show up at the same exact club but Ralph mothafuckin Macchio. I shit you not, he just waltzes right in the joint, shoulders back, brimming with confidence from his victories over both Johnny Lawrence and the entire cast of Never Back Down. And so what does he do? He walks right up on stage, fuckin plugs in his amp and starts shreddin-out some Classical Gas or Mozart or some shit, RIGHT IN MY FACE, and I'm all like ... uhh, wait, uhh ... and I try to fake it --- but the brothas I'm trying to impress ain't fuckin buying it and so ... I fuckin split. I just tossed my hair and got the hell out of there, never looking back.

God, I was mortified.





"Word is bond, yo."

-R. Macchio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, the cat sounds just like stevie vai.

Ray said...

Yeah, people say I look AND fingertap like Steve Vai on a regular basis.