Sep 28, 2007

Celebrity/Musician Double-Threat Hall of Fame Inductee #1: Joe Pesci

So Joe Pesci, right? The Goodfellas guy? Yeah, well it turns out that he's a HUGE fan of "True Stories."

And so anyway, he emails me, okay? And in the email he asks for my home phone number, so I give it to him, and so he calls me up and he basically goes on and on about how great I am and how much he loves this site and blah blah blah, and so I'm all humble, like, "Oh, c'mon now, Joe", but then he was all like, "No really, kid. You're fuckin' amazin'."

So anyway, he goes on & on some more about this and that and, well, finally at the very, very end of our conversation, he says (real seriously), "Hey kid -- I want you to check out some new jams ... okay? I got some new jams I want you to hear. Can ya do that for me? That somethin' you can do, kid?"

So I said, "Okay, yeah, sure." And so -- I listened.

Well, it turns out, one of these piping-hot jams that I was hearing was recorded by none other than Joe Pesci himself! Truly unbelievable!

How would I rate his performance, you ask? I'll put it to you like this:

Joe Pesci doesn't spit FIRE on this joint.

Joe Pesci doesn't spit HOT MOLTEN LAVA on this jammed-out classic.

No. Joe Pesci spits UNSTABLE URANIUM on this motherfucker! Dear Lord, it's amazing!!

Check it out:



No comments: