May 19, 2009

Refreshment = Gayness?

It's hot outside, REALLY hot. So these dudes do what any other guys out there would do on a hot hot HOT day: they line up, get a running start and SLAM into each other, EXPLODING AND SPRAYING ALL OVER OTHER GUYS' FACES (I'm assuming it's Sprite that's being sprayed). The only way this commercial could be any gayer was if someone re-cut it with "It's Raining Men" playing in the background.



This one is just kinda gay:


I guess I'm just so used to seeing half-naked chicks with hypnotic boobs sell me shit on TV that a little good ol' fashioned "Boy time" seems out of place to me now...

Then again, they did EXPLODE ALL OVER each other. And those other dudes were showering in that shit, they had their eyes closed & heads back and they were letting the spray hit their faces like an Herbal Essences commercial. Since when did refreshing lemon-lime soda become synonymous with homoerotic playground behavior?

Seriously, what the fuck Sprite?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very interesting blog. Congratulations! good jobs and an interesting template.
I am glad that I found it ;)